Electrician, Onshore - Based
Aiken Group Ltd. is looking for an experienced, at least 3 years’ time-served, COMPEX qualified Electrician to join our onshore-based team in Aberdeen, on a permanent basis.
Required Qualifications: SVQ/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent; current COMPEX EX01 – EX04
Required Training: Current offshore certification (preferable)
- Experience in wiring installation of pressurised offshore modular cabins
- Experience in carrying out work on new installations as well as in maintenance and alterations on the older ones
- Experience in Atex inspections of installations
- Experience in fault finding and maintenance of installations and equipment
- Experience in Inspection and Testing
- Experience in installation of cable enclosures
- Experience in electrical commissioning of the modules; testing on live and dead circuits
- Ability to work to specific drawings
- Experience in PAT Testing (preferable)
- Experience in offshore installation and commissioning work (preferable)
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility to complete overtime when required
- Wiling to work offshore (sporadically)
- Comfortable user of Word, Outlook and Excel
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fraudulent job offers
We are aware that false employment opportunities are being made which are advertised as job offers from Aiken Group ltd . This fraudulent correspondence is branded with our name and logo and often contains the names of senior employees within our organisation.
(Current vacancies on both LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter are NOT genuine and you should not respond to them.)
We take matters of this nature very seriously and we are working hard to prevent such scams.
Please be advised that our recruitment process is professional and comprehensive and will always require candidates to attend a face to face interview. We will never ask you to pay any money or provide bank details during the recruitment process.
If you think you are the recipient of a false job offer, please treat any correspondence received with caution. We would advise you not to send any money or provide any personal information, such as bank details.
In acknowledging this activity, we hope we can prevent people becoming victims of this fraud.
Further information on matters of this nature is available at Action Fraud - www.actionfraud.police.uk